$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

STI - Friends

Everytime you enter school, you would be able to meet some new friends and then, become a close friends. They were some funs and unforgettable moments that you going to spend. Those were the friends, that whom you be a part of them too. In which each other sharing experiences in life and much more helping each other through advices and cheering up. When I entered the part of being a college, I got to met everybody in school, but they were all not be a close friends. Knowing some by their smiles and respecting in each other. The first I entered college, I have this group.
Well, the people whom I trusted when I was in first year college in STI that was 2006. This our the people that I mostly hang out with. We did some fun, laughters and great times before. We shared some moments and talked each others life. (I miss them). When I stop on our 2nd year,but I do still tried to keep in touch with them when I get a chance. They were a great people been part of my life that I won't ever forget.
After one year passed, I get a chance to go back to college and finish my the course I've taken. I was expecting that I am already a second year, but sad to say I am not. Our school change the curriculum in IT, in which they were added subject in first that I need to take up. I can make to finish my school for one and half years if I am going to advanced subject, yes I did but I decided rather spend time in college for two years and take the subject I wanted for every semester. I am glad, I am not totally loaded. I have time to study, go to work and rest. I have so vacant time, and since then hang out with friends. So, now another stage of life in college still first year :( but its ok because I got to met new friends again which I do have bonding. The most we did is food trip(going to Jolibbe) hahah! We had really great time and these people are cool.

This were just few pics of my classmate(first year).

Since, I did advanced a second year subject, I'll be able to met this people. The second year students whom I spent most of my time. Good people.
I'm glad I met them and a part of my life. Taken pictures during ChaCha's birthday, inside the classroom.

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense