$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Birthday Award


wow! my birthday is coming so soon! I will be running to 21,ouch! Am I old already, I am out of being in line teenage, hehe! Ohh ya I got this award and its very early to express about my wishes though hope to be granted. Thanks Chie for this wonderful tag!, I'll be thinking more wishes indeed I have only one wish but I gotta need to post 15, wow thats too lot! Ya, God is good! There is nothing to be possible to happen if you keep praying and asking God's help. As long the intention is good and its really from the bottom of your heart.

The rules are...
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 15 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

I wish...........
* forever and good relationship to my Nathan
* finish school and got a degree
* can be able to find a stable job
* help my only family
* to be able to meet my boyfriend's family
* have own house
* good health
* peace in world
* to be a mom
* have a great family in the near future
* more birthday's to come
* be happy
* would learn more about BIBLE
* to be a successful one!

Hey, got anyone in here have wishes for up coming birthday?! grab this award and u can express some thoughts and wishes!

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense