$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A to Z Tag

I am so thankful to Rechie sending me this awesome tag. A to Z Tag! I gotta connection here, my laptop got a connection through wireless, so I got a chance to post this tag.
A - Attached or Single? - In Relationship
B - Best Friend? - my boyfriend
C - Cake or pie? - both
D - Day of choice? - Friday(our prayer meeting) Saturday(bible study) Sunday (church)
E - Essential item? - computer, cellphone and my bike!
F - Favorite Color? - Blue or Light Blue, White
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - not yet try it
H - Hi! Hello
I - I love you
J - July since its a month of my birthday
K - Kids?- someday
L - Life is not complete w/o - God and My Family
M - Maril is my name
N - Nathan is my Hero
O - Orange or apple? - Both
P - Phobias? - None
Q - Quotes? - "ღღ There are no good-byes, where ever you are, you'll always be in my heart ღღ"
R - Reason to smile? - Life is so good!
S - Season of choice? - I like holidays but since its S I choose Summer
T - Tag people -ka blog kO!
U - Unknown fact about me - nothing's needed to unknown better to known :)
V - Vegetable? - hUmM!
W - Worst habit?- I can't think of anything!
X - Xray or ultrasound? - Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite foods? - haven't yet taste the food that would be my favorite
Z - Zodiac sign - Cancer

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense