$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cute Award

I got an award from Rechie. This is very awesome that I got from her. I am so thankful to Rechie for passing this award to me.Here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
- You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Here are my 10 random facts:

I am focus on my study and willing to learn more about programming.
I am fond of reading of different kind of books.
I am like watching movies when I get a chance then.
I do love listening music to ignore boredom.
I am stick to my boyfriend for 1 year and 1 month.
I am obviously inlove with Nathan Slade and willing to do everything to make him
HAPPY.......... :)

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense