$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Smile Award

I am so glad and happy to received this award from Rechie. She is the only one who let me to keep my blog be updated and post. I haven't post for the past few days, since I just go visit in the cafe rarely. And I dont get a chance to post the tag directly. Thank you so much Chie.

This is the rules:
1. Write about 10 Things that Brighten Your Day.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Add the link of the person who gave this award.
4. Nominate at least 5 person.
5. Leave message to the nominees.
10 Things that Brighen My Day
1. I was took a bath when my boyfriend called me.
2. My mom prepared for breakfast.
3. I went to school on time.
4. Another exercises doing programs, another challenge.
5. I arrived school safe.
6. Me and my classmates planning for bonding tomorrow.
7. I went home after I took lunch at school.
8. I took rest at afternoon.
9. I woke up when my boyfriend called me.
10. I gotta to talk to him.

I am passing this tag to those blogger who get a chance to visit my page. Thanks!


No comments:

Ads

ClixSense