$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Missing Nathan!

I am thinking about him. Now, I missing him so much. Its not easy to be far apart to your love one. Its hard to deal with it. A feeling of a pain that you missing him so much. Every time that you want and need him, you cannot be able to get what you want. His not there. His far. You have to control yourself. The more stronger you are it would makes the relationship last long. But, this all I can think of, love doesn't cost a thing. Whatever stuff you have from him, it couldn't replace how bad you miss him instead it makes you miss him so much. That you could imagine how you going to hug him so tight and give sweetest kisses. I really miss him so much. I wish that time goes fast so we could be together.

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense