$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trip to Cagayan De Oro City

I got invited of my best friend's wedding held at Cagayan De Oro City.
It's my first time to go to Cagayan.
I heard it's a nice and big city and yes it is true.
I went there last May 21, 2010 with a company of my brother.
The wedding day was May 22, 2010 at 6:00am in the morning.
It is a mass wedding.
The trip was great though it was tired.
It is 8 hours of travel of a de luxe rural bus.
I don't like the aircon bus, it drives me crazy.
Well, its because I have this called "Motion Sickness".
I'm so glad that I'll be able to attend her wedding.
Humm, I went to SM, Gaisano Mall and Lim Keit Kai Shopping Mall.
Well, because I've been looking for a place to get fix my laptop and camera.
So, then until we be able to reach the Samsung Customer Care, which is the brand of my digital camera and got it fixed.
My Laptop is still broken, I don't know were place to get this fix.
So, here's some pictures!
After the Mass!!

In this picture, with her grandmother! I took pictures of Samsung Customer Service, before we left. My brother accidentaly dropped my camera, so I need to get it fixed. My camera we're been broken 3 times, and last time it was fixed at Cagayan De Oro. So, now repair again and glad that I am in CDO that time.


No comments:

Ads

ClixSense