$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Been A While

How's everybody's doing? I would like to say thank you to all who followed me here in my site. I'll catch and follow your blog everytime I get a chance to be online. I was pretty much busy this past few days and lazy at the same time. :D After school, I spend time to study then went to bed early. I woke up early morning to study again and at the same time, talk to my fiance. It's been a while that we don't talk that much like we use to do. It's hard since we have different times. Well, just thinking about the next few months, we will see each others again. I can't wait. I really miss him so badly.

It's saturday morning, woke up early, thinking Nat still awake but unfortunately he's having his sweetdreams. So then, after a few days not being here, I went to blog hopping and visit friends and click ads, drop! I've been browsing different sites too and looking more advertisement. I am having fun, posting ads in my site and visiting too. I felt so grateful of all my visitors. Also, I am visiting them back, leave a message and clicking/dropping entry. Although I don't have more time in here, but if I get a chance I make it sure that I could do all the work as I can.

It was also, that I am having bad headache after school so thats why I go get early rest after dinner. Then, if I am going to be woke up early, I'll go catch my notes and books. We do have coming and surprising quizes so thats why need time to study and advance. It's kinda hard at this new curriculum. Unlike before, you need atleast to get half of items to get 75% but now, NO! In 20 items of the quiz you need to get 15 score which is equivalent to 75%. Well, I am having a great time in my studies right now. Just need more time to focus and at the same time study hard to pass. It's all about the hard works, sacrifice and persevere to have a better life in the near future.

Anyways, Thank you again.

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense