$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Purpose Driven Life


The Purpose Driven Life is a devotional book written by Christian author Rick Warren and published Zondervan. The book offers readers 40 days personal spiritual journey and presents what Warren says are God's five purposes for human life on Earth. Its a daily inspiration to read to know why life exist in this world. That would everyone asking of what their purposes of being here in this world. There were lots of things that you might be able to learn from this book. I owned this kind of book. Well, its really awesome since I just got it from a stranger friend whos working in a call center in Manila. His a Christian, his been good to me till we lost each others communication and he already forgtten me. Since then, I am thankful in short period of time, I knew a friend who have a good heart. It's not a bother for him to send me this book in my home address. In this book, you learn good things and lead you with a strong purpose in life.

1 comment:

Chie Wilks said...

hello chin, thanks for the comment...this is a nice post....we got that book tooo....it is really a good book for couples..it serves as a guide towards a blissful and peaceful life.....thanks again for the comment chin

Ads

ClixSense