$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Uber Amazing Blog


This is what we called a Photo Tag and Award in which you going to post the pics with your loveones. I got this from Rechie who keep passing me award and tag that makes me keep and tried to have a post to update my blog. Its my pleasure and I really appreciate. We had just met Nathan this year 2008. I am going to post some pictures with my boyfriend Nathan. Thank you so much Chie.

I met Nathan in person on March 22, 2008. It looks awful ever since its the first picture.
This is not the second picture we took but I felt confident to took picture together.Our picture together when were having our scuba diving for the very first time for me.
We had our dinner at Hilton hotel and here's the picture together.

This our some few pics with Nathan when he got visited me.(March 22 to April 10 2008)

I am passing this tag to my blogmate Rosa and Sunshine.

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense