$$

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic Adgitize your web site.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Three Awesome Awards







I got an awesome awards from Rechie. Take note: AWARDS! I am so much thankful to this friend of mine who still keeping me in touch to make me put more interest in blogging. I do much fun doing my blog, but it is I just need more time. I doing my blog on my vacant and with a comfortable time though. That I am not freaking busy with some other things. So, then I am still much welcome and do much appreciate to grab what Chie sent me, but I gotta wait chances to grab it, atleast I tried to post in return. It doesn't mean that I am ignoring, I just need time!Thank you so much Rechie.
Rules:
Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
1. God. I put my life center on his presence though I am not an active person in church but I am truely showing my respecting to him and most the love as what God loves us.
2.Parents. Without them, obviously I wont be here in this world.
3.Sisters and Brother. Although they are making some annoy but its much fun having them.
4.Nathan.My awesome boyfriend and a Man of my life. A true friend as well. The LOVE of my Life.
5.Friends. I am enjoying my company with them.
6.Souvenir.I love everything what Nathan's given to me. I value everything as well my family given to me.
7.Nathan's family. They so much good to me.
I'll be passing this awards to this who get chances to visit my blog. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Ads

ClixSense